Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Book #2 The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be apart of this fun book club. For February's read, I have picked The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks. I loved his book titled The Notebook and The Wedding is sometimes considered the sequel. I read it back when it first came out in 2003 when I was a single girl, looking for love in pretty much all the wrong places. From what I remember, this was one of those stories of TRUE love that helped me remember that not all guys are idiots. I'm excited to re-read it now that I have found the LOVE of my life and I am interested to see if my opinions on the book have changed in the last eight years. I hope you enjoy it!

As far as the time and date for the next meeting goes, the first Thursday seems to have quite a few conflicts so time and date to be determined. I'm leaning towards March 8th. For those of you who are interested in the Pull-Ups Potty Dance Party that I mentioned would be right before the book club meeting, that too has changed. Let me know if you want details!

No comments:

Post a Comment